Last Revised: March 2, 2017
, (the "Service") and our mobile applications ("Apps" or "App"), collectively, our Digital Properties, so you can make an informed decision about using the Service.
We reserve the right to change the provisions of this Policy at any time. We will alert you that changes have been made by indicating on this Policy the date it was last updated. We encourage you to review this Policy from time to time to make sure that you understand how any information you provide to us or collected about you will be used.
What Information Do We Collect?
The following types of information may be collected while you use our Digital Properties:
- Personal information you choose to provide to us such as your name, mailing address, and email address.
- Non-personal information including, but not limited to, browser type, IP address, mobile device type and identifier, screen resolution, operating system, the date and time of a visit or use, the pages visited on this Service and areas accessed in the App, the time spent viewing the Digital Properties, and return visits to the Digital Properties.
- Aggregated information as you and others browse and use our Digital Properties.
Uses of Information
The information we collect may be used for such purposes as:
- To respond your inquiries and requests.
- To operate our Digital Properties and improve your experience.
- To identify or repel possible threats to Digital Properties security.
- To conduct research about Digital Properties usage.
- For advertising purposes in order to deliver the most relevant ads to you.
Analytics and Research Services
We may use third-party analytics and research services to better understand how visitors interact with Digital Properties. These services provide non-personally identifiable data including but not limited to data on where visitors came from, what actions they took, and where visitors went when they left Digital Properties. We use this information to improve your experience when visiting our Digital Properties. We may also work with other partners to conduct research surveys in order to improve the user experience on our Digital Properties. Their data practices are regulated by the privacy statements of these partners.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
We partner with third-party ad networks to display advertising within our Digital Properties. Our ad network partners use Web beacons and log files to collect non-personally identifiable information about your activities on our Digital Properties to provide you targeted advertising based upon your interests.
We may also share non-personally identifiable information with third-party targeted interest-based advertising data providers for the purpose of facilitating advertising services for their customers, such as ad networks and other third-party websites and applications.
You can opt out from interest-based advertising by visiting websites of advertising networks and data providers. You can also use opt-out instructions from websites of self-regulatory organizations:
Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) – www.networkadvertising.org/choices
Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) – www.aboutads.info/choices
Digital Advertising Alliance Canada (DAAC) – youradchoices.ca/choices
Digital Advertising Alliance EU (EDAA) – www.youronlinechoices.com
DAA AppChoices page – www.aboutads.info/appchoices
Additionally, we may share information with service providers who may assist us in responding to your inquiries or requests, or otherwise perform some business or operational function for us. We may also disclose personal information about you if required to do so by law, including without limitation, by search warrant, subpoena or court order; to protect our and third-party rights; and for purposes disclosed at time of collection.
We take reasonable measures to help maintain data we collect through our Digital Properties in a secure manner.
Links to Third-Party Websites